Sunday, December 19, 2010

Since October...

Julianna Was Baptized on Halloween! What a special day! Raphael sang "I Am a Child of God" in Portuguese and in English by himself. He sang so cute! :-) I and my mother-in-law gave talks. Michael and my father-in-law gave prayers.



            We had dear family members come to the baptism...


In November, we took the kids out of school and went to Disney World
the week before Thanksgiving as a surprise. We only told them about the trip the day before so they could help us pack. They loved it! Even Jack liked Disney World. We stayed at the Sharaton Safari. We went to the parks Magical Kingdom, Epcot Center, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. The parks were busy, but we had a great time.


On the way back from Disney, we Spent Thanksgiving at Destin Beach, Florida. The weather was beautiful and the beach was gorgeous. The water was really cold though and there was a lot of jelly fish... so not much swimming. But considering it was winter, and above 70 degrees, we can't complain! We stayed at the Hilton SanDestin (right at the beach) and it was really cool to see the ocean and hear the waves from our room. In the evening we ate at the hotel. They had a really yummy Thanksgiving dinner.


December has also been really busy. On Dec. 8th Marco and I celebrated our anniversary (the actual day is right before Thanksgiving). We went to Andrea Bocelli's Concert at the Toyota's Center. It was unforgetable! I am a huge fan of him and going to his concert was a real treat. I can definately check it off my Bucket's List. :-) I wish I can keep this memory in my mind for a very long time because it was a really special day. Everything was perfect. I recorded some of it with Marco's iphone. Here is the link:


Another cute one:





(To be continued...)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - so much going on with the Gaertner family - fun times!!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog sis... loved it all!!! I'm so proud of Julianna for her baptism. You all look so beautiful and happy. Tell Noeli she looks stunning! =) I'm very happy to see you happy. Love, Tati

    ReplyDelete