Thursday, April 21, 2011

April's Fun Stuff

Here is a little of what we've been doing...

Michael is in Baseball (these pictures are horrible, sorry!)



Children's Museum... (Raphael won't stop playing to take a picture)


I got him to look once!


They have all kinds of things at the Museum, even a painting area.


Chasing Jack... He's 11 months now! (only two teeth, but look how big!)

And here is why my joints hurt all the time.



Preschool... Here is a volcano the kids made. They loved it! Raphael was the only one willing to pour vinegar into the baking soda to make the volcano erupt. It was exciting!



And I have NOT being following Weight Watchers for a couple weeks now (three to be exact).... Grrrrrrrr... I feel so bad!!! I will start again next week. The important thing is to not give up, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment