Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Early and It's Cold...

...and it's Saturday. So what am I doing up? Little Jack woke up at 7:40 like he does during school days. How do I teach a baby about Saturdays?

Yesterday was my last Sacred Heart diet day. I faithfully did the plan for 7 days, except last night, when I ate one enchilada and one bite of Coxinha de Galinha (a Brazilian appetizer). I was really hungry and needed energy to finish cleaning the house. Marco came home last night.

Results:

I lost 5 lbs (not the 10-17 they said I would, but I'm happy)
14 inches all over (now this is amazing, isn't it? I'm glad I measured myself)


I feel so much better! This was a great birthday gift I gave myself. :-) I am also really happy to have my husband back in town. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment