Monday, February 10, 2020

Church Ball

It was Raphael's first dance! He said he danced with six girls, four of whom he found out while dancing that they were juniors or seniors in high school. Haha. He danced with two girls from our ward too. Look how handsome he looks. I had fun shopping with him for his suit and shoes.
 He just became a Teacher in the Priesthood. Raphael is an amazing boy. He's thoughtful, helpful, super smart, handsome and I feel like he's my rock. I can count on him for anything, anytime.






































Julianna also went. She looked so beautiful!! I did her hair and makeup. Right when I started, I grabbed the hot curling iron by the wrong end and burned two of my fingers. It hurt a lot! But I couldn't give up and couldn't wait so they wouldn't be late. I took turns curling a section of hair and holding my fingers under cold water. I ignored the pain and finished her hair (although crying seemed like a better idea). She said a prayer for me to feel better and I did. Her faith is amazing. Julianna is so special and kind. I'm so lucky to have her as a daughter. She's beautiful in every way!







I love all my kids so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment