Thursday, February 12, 2009

I just dropped the kids off at school. I look around and my house is a huge mess... and I have about 8 loads of laundry to do, and I have to study for my final exam and go take it, etc. I feel like going back to bed and worrying about it tomorrow. Too bad it's not going to happen... dang it being a mom is hard!
Michael has soccer practice today and Julianna's is tomorrow. Saturday they have their first game. I'm very excited. I love watching them play and being outside in this beautiful weather.
Well, off I go... I hope to report here tomorrow that my chores are all finished!! (yeah right, even if they're finished, by the time my kids go to bed tonight it's going to be a mess again... what's the point?)
Oh The puppy dilemma has been resolved. We decided to take the puppy, but it was too late!! All the six puppies had been adopted. Good for them, and I think good for us too. I don't think I am quite ready for a puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment