Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Might Get Some Hard Wheat

Yesterday I went to the meal planning and budgeting R.S. activity. I've been building my food storage slowly, and yesterday I kind of was convinced to have hard wheat in my food storage plan. I have never bought hard wheat before, just white flour (which lasts 10 years and is not so bad like many people think), but I do like whole wheat bread and I didn't know that freshly ground wheat provides all nutrients we need but 4 vitamins. Amazing, huh?
I've been studying the book of Revelations in the New Testament. It's been a long time since I've studied it in Seminary. It is very difficult, but an Institute manual helps a lot. I am really enjoying it so far (although learning about the last days is kind of scary).
I have also been trying to listen to "Three Cups of Tea". What's the matter with me that I can't get into this book? I am in the part where Mortenson is buying supplies to build the first school. Pretty boring!!! I'll still keep going though.

No comments:

Post a Comment