Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Is Here

I love this season. Although Texas doesn't look as beautiful as Utah in the Fall, I love the lower temperature, the pumpkins and the excitement for the holiday season to start. Here are some Fall inspired things I made this past week. My disclaimer is that I didn't want to spend much money.:-)



I made these pumpkins with toilet paper rolls, fabric fat quarters from Joann's($1.49 each), tree branches found outside and raffia


I fixed my old wreath (now looking at the picture I noticed I need to put more stuff on top! )


 I made this pretty much from things I had in the house. The flowers and leaves came from the Dollartree store and the grain under one of the candles is lentils (smart, huh?)


I made this for my special friend Jutta. I'll make a whole new post for her birthday surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment